There are a couple different ways to purchase tickets for McDonald Theatre shows.
Please check event info to determine if seating is General Admission or Reserved Seating. Only General Admission Concerts and Events are available via McDonald Theatre Will Call Ticketing. Almost all Concerts and Events are available at TicketsWest outlets and TicketsWest online:
McDonald Theatre Will Call Online Ticketing:
- Tickets can only be picked up day-of-show after 5:30 at the McDonald Theatre Box Office
- The purchaser is the only one who can pick up tickets with their valid photo ID. If you would like someone else to pick up your tickets, please submit a WILL CALL NAME CHANGE request (see details below)
- Will Call Tickets will not be mailed or available for pick-up prior to day of show
Currently, the McDonald Theatre Box Office opens at 5:30 pm for all concerts. The Box Office may open earlier for special events, such as film screenings. Please check event info for specific Box Office hours.
Click for information about purchasing via TicketsWest Online
Call for TicketsWest charge by phone (800) 992-8499
Click for current listing of TicketsWest Outlets
Will Call Name Change Procedures:
To change the name under which tickets are being held, please follow these simple steps:
- Requests must be submitted AT LEAST TWO BUSINESS DAYS prior to day of event.
- Please note that the name change form is for name change requests ONLY for McDonald Theatre will call ticketing. If you purchased tickets through TicketsWest, please call them at (800) 992-8499.
- Click to submit a name change request via our Name Change Request Form.
Please note that McDonald Theatre Will Call ticketing is not set up to accept Gift Cards (TicketsWest does).
The Cuthbert Amphitheater and the McDonald Theatre adhere to the U.S. Department of Justice ADA 2010 revised requirements regarding the sale of accessible seating. Patrons requiring special seating accommodations must request them at the time of purchase. All patrons including companions, caregivers and assistants must present a ticket for entry.
Tickets for unsold accessible and companion seating may be released for sale to individuals without disabilities when:
1. When all non-accessible tickets have been sold;
2. When all non-accessible tickets in a designated seating area have been sold and the tickets for accessible seating are being released in the same designated area; or
3. When all non-accessible tickets in a designated price category have been sold and the tickets for accessible seating are being released within the same designated price category.
The DOJ ADA requirements can be found here>>